Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A New Love: Printmaking!

Hello everyone! It's been a while!

I know everyone has been talking about the cold weather, but for Texans, this weather is ridiculous! I hate cold weather so much, I cannot wait till Spring! So I've been busy hibernating and working on artwork here and there.

Anyway, my favorite class this semester is Printmaking! I went to a gallery show up at University of Texas Arlington to meet my Printmaking professor this past weekend, and had a blast! My professor walked me around the gallery. I met a bunch of awesome post-grad printmakers and he explained to me many of the different processes of printmaking! I am so grateful to have such incredibly helpful professors! :)


When I got back to my apartment, I started working! So here's what I've been working on:




Hope you're all staying warm and safe!
-Aubrey

0 comments:

Post a Comment