Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

MLK Weekend: Austin Trip!

Teej was ever so kind to come visit me at school since he didn't go back to classes till the next week! It was extremely cold and rainy the whole weekend, but we decided to head down to Austin anyways!




For our first stop, we went to "Jerry's Artarama," an art supplies discount store. It was AMAZING! It was like an artist candy store. :) I was mesmerized by everything in there! Every canvas size you can think of, all sorts of paints and pens,...but best of all--the prices! The prices were insane! I looked at the Prismacolor pencil sets, and they were HALF price! How can they afford that? I don't know, but I'm not complaining!


I couldn't leave empty-handed! :)

 As we drove deeper into Austin, I tried to document what caught my eye: 







 
For the rest of our trip, we went to:
  • Buffalo Exchange (So many amazing clothes!)
  • Stopped for a pick-me-up at a local coffeeshop:

  • TOY JOY! Toy shop... if you ever get the chance to go, GO!! 
  • Then we ended the evening by eating delicious pizza at Mellow Mushroom! :)
We made the most of the rain, and we had a good day!
Thanks for following!

0 comments:

Post a Comment