Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

(Late) Friday Favorites!

This week I'm choosing cute food favorites! There are so many creative ways to make your lunches, snacks, desserts and otherwise, over the top adorable! Enjoy:

One of my favorite blogs, My Owl Barn, is like heaven to me, considering all they post are owl things!
Couldn't get over the cuteness of this owl bento from mybentolicious!



 The rest of my favorites come from spotlights on Bakerella
They are all sweet creations from different "Pop Stars" (Cake Pop stars, that is) from around the globe!

If you've followed my blog for a while now, you know I love me some sea creatures! 
Look at how delicate and detailed these are!
The octopus and jellyfish are my favorite!

 

I'm totally nerdy for these Super Mario Mushroom pops!
 

Lastly, I couldn't help but share this awesome monster cake! 
His eyes are the cake pops! Eep!
I'm in love with it!

 

Hope you all have a splendid weekend!
-Aubrey

0 comments:

Post a Comment