Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Music Monday: Friendly Fires

I'm back! I'm back!

Colorado was an absolute blast!
I just finished editing over 400+ pictures, so I will have a Colorado post soon!

But for now-Music Monday!

I'm extra excited about this week's choice, Friendly Fires. My brother mentioned how much he loved their new album Pala a few months ago, but never got around to listening to it. Well, I finally did, and I'm in LOVE with it!



The album is extremely cohesive. Each song has similar catchy, dancey rhythms, but each so unique it doesn't get repetitive and obnoxious. You can put on the album and you have an automatic dance party! Be sure to check it out!

Here's one of my favorites from Pala, "Show Me Lights":



This will surely spice up your Monday!
xo Aubirdy

0 comments:

Post a Comment