Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Music Monday: Marina and the Diamonds

I'm not even sure how I came about finding Miss Marina of Marina and the Diamonds,
but I'm glad I did!



She's stylish, incredibly talented, and unique. Her voice is deep and unusual, but it gives it drama that I think compliments her satirical commentaries on America.

Here's a favorite from her album Family Jewels, "Oh No!"




I believe I'm finally getting back into the swing of things! It's been a huge wave of events since I've returned from my vacation in Colorado!

  • I'm having my first solo photography/art show at Mochalux Coffee in Arlington, TX on August  19th! I'm so excited and honored!
  • I'm entering a local art contest with a potential prize of $3,000! (if only!!)
  • I've been shooting some engagement pictures for some friends! So fun!
  • Did an experimental shoot with fancy flowy outfits and an underwater film camera! 
  • Shot my first wedding! It was insane but I'm glad I tried it!
I'm moving back to Belton soon for my last year of college,-I can hardly believe it! Until then I will be posting as much as I possibly can amidst the chaos!

Hope you're all doing well!
-Aubrey

0 comments:

Post a Comment