Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Music Monday: Kaki King

Kaki King has to be on my top ten list for favorite musicians. She's an incredibly talented guitarist, and her music is imaginative and oh-so dreamy. 



I love listening to her music while painting, cleaning, or on long, scenic drives. It's one of those music artists that I call a "default". I can put her music on at any time and never get tired of it.

Here's one of my jams lately with "Life Being What It Is", off of her Dreaming of Revenge album!



If you're around Arlington, TX, my photography/art event is at Mochalux Coffee this Friday (Aug 19)! The music and fun starts around 8 PM, but I will be there at 1 PM till close! I'd love to meet you!

Between packing for my last year of college and readying a show is going to make for a busy week! It's gonna be great though!

Have a fantastic week!
-Aubrey

0 comments:

Post a Comment