Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Music Monday: The Joy Formidable

I'm sorry there have been a lack of actual ART posts lately, I've been extremely busy with moving and getting back into the swing of college! Especially as it is my senior year!

I recently had a small art show at Mochalux Coffee in Arlington, so that was crazy too! I will post more on that later, but here's a sneak peek:


Anyways! I'm sure those of you who are FB friends are sick of seeing my posts on them, but I'm still obsessed with The Joy Formidable. Shout out to my cousin Paul who has an incredible taste in music! He introduced me to them on our family vacation to Breckenridge, and I just can't get enough! 



The Joy Formidable's lead vocalist and guitarist's name is Ritzy Bryan. What a name, huh? I have a bit of a girl crush on her, she's just so cool! The whole band is captivating though, be sure to check out their live sessions on Youtube! 

Here's another favorite from their latest album Big Roar, "A Heavy Abacus":


0 comments:

Post a Comment