Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Quick Nibbles: Fancy Graham Crackers

Feeling like you need to satisfy your sweet tooth? Try sprucin' up your graham crackers!

My sister was studying diligently, so I brought her this sweet treat! As you can see, I just spread on a bit of Pillsbury Dark Chocolate frosting (or any ole' kind you like) and made them extra cute with some colorful sprinkles! Deliciously quick!


Yum!
In other news, I went to World Market yesterday (LOVE it) with TJ and found a ton of Hawaiian items! 

TJ was able to spend time in Hawaii last summer, so I decided to bring back some mermories and try some of the Hawaiian sodas we found! They had Mango (my favorite!), Lilikoi (a citrus-y flavor), and Pineapple. They were light and fruity,-another perfect summer beverage! 


Hope you're all having a great week!
Peace, Love, and Art!
-Aubrey

0 comments:

Post a Comment