Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Music Monday: Arcade Fire

Hey everybody, it's Music Monday!!!

Music is always a huge inspiration to me and what I create. Sometimes I just sit and listen with my eyes closed to music, and let my imagination run wild. It may sound crazy,-but try it! I've filled up notebooks with ideas solely inspired by music.

Now, I could update you with what I've been listening to lately, but I thought, how about what I'm always listening to?

I'd have to say one of my favorite bands of all time has to be Arcade Fire. They're just SO incredible! They have the sound of a thousand smiling faces marching toward a shining Utopia...or something like that! They're very anthemic, but they still keep a uniqueness to their music and lyrics. Love em!



Enjoy an oldie from their album Funeral, called "Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)"


P.S.- They're Grammy winners! Album of the Year!

Cheer up your Monday with some great music! Peace, Love, and Art!
-Aubrey

0 comments:

Post a Comment