Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Red (Zinger!) Iced Tea

Hello!

My mother came to me yesterday all excited about some special iced tea she saw Martha Stewart make on her TV show. She couldn't remember the name of it, but kept saying it had "Red Zinger" in it!

I had never heard of "Red Zinger". I thought it was alcoholic at first, to be honest! Ha! But after a few searches, I found it on www.marthastewart.com, (since my mother chooses to be computer-illiterate).

She went out and bought the ingredients, and this almost-afternoon she brought me some! It's very tasty,-and slightly minty! It's a subtly sweet tea, and perfect for the summer! Plus, just look at the awesome color! You can find the recipe here.

Enjoy!
-Aubrey



And a quick but very special note, a HUGE thanks to my friend Kaarin for sending me a wicked cool surprise package today! It couldn't have come at a better time. I can't wait to read them!

You're the best! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment